MV Luxury Group s.r.l. (MVLG) wishes to inform you that, pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2018/679 (i.e. “GDPR”), collect the data processed on the main institutional website and the data collected through the specified space appropriately inserted on the website.
The data controller is MV Luxury Group s.r.l., registered office in piazza San Giorgio, 2, 20123, Milano.
Personal data is any information that personally identifies you or from which you could be identified either directly or indirectly.
The personal data we collect from you depends on the nature of your interaction with us in store or through the MV Luxury Group site, but may also include the following:
- Contact Data – We may collect personal and/or business contact information including your first name, last name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address and other similar data;
- Other Unique Identifying Information – Examples of other unique information that we collect from you include information you provide when you interact in-person, online or by phone or mail with our service centers, help desks or other customer support channels.
The processing will also be carried out through computerised systems for the following purposes:
- The contractual purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations all deriving from the signing of the contract;
- Fulfilment of any obligation driven by the law;
- Providing you with a seamless customer experience by maintaining accurate contact and registration data, delivering comprehensive customer support, offering products or services that may interest you.
In addition, we wish to inform you that the contribution of these details as foreseen in point 1 and 2 is mandatory and that any refusal on your part to reply will make it impossible for us to establish a relationship with you. The data processing in point 3 takes place only under its explicit consent in the case of marketing activities.
We will only share your personal data as follows and, when applicable, only with the appropriate contractual obligations in place.
We may transfer your personal data:
- To employees in charge of processing the data;
- To other MV Luxury group entities for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement;
- To service providers & partners;
- when we believe that we have an obligation to:
- (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts and other public authorities, including to meet national security or other law enforcement requirements;
- (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order;
- providers or Partners to manage or support certain aspects of our business operations on our behalf;
- companies providing banking, financial and insurance services.
Our service providers and partners are required by contract to safeguard any personal data they receive from us and are prohibited from using the personal data for any purpose other than to perform the services as instructed by MVLG.
To prevent loss, unauthorized access, use or disclosure and to ensure the appropriate use of your information, we utilize reasonable and appropriate physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process.
Personal data collected in relation to the methods described above will be retained on the MVLG IT system for the duration of contractual relations and data for the months following its termination only if is strictly necessary.
Records relating to employment, compensation, benefits and payroll are maintained while active and then for an additional period of up to 10 years.
Following the expiration of the retention period, electronic records are permanently erased so as to ensure that they cannot be restored and physical records are destroyed in a manner where they cannot be reproduced (e.g., shredding).
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the Controller what is contemplated to the articles 15 – 22 GDPR.
Inter alia, the data subject can request:
– The right of access by the data subject (article 15);
– The right to rectification (article 16);
– The right to erasure (article 17);
– The right to restriction of processing (article 18);
– Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasue of personal data or restriction of processing (article 19);
– The right to data portability (article 20);
– The right to object (article 21);
– The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (article 22).
The personal details will be witheld only for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated or until provided by article 17 GDPR.
You may exercise your rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address: Piazza San Giorgio 2, Milano.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT
(According to Article 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
I do not accept
The use of my personal data for marketing reasons.